Friday, February 03, 2006

Let's see, where to begin??
My adventures... Boy could I write a book and anyone reading this, if there is anyone besides me... would never in a million years believe that this is my life... but none the less... here we go...

I was born in Virginia and lived in NY, Mass, SC(Yuck), Utah, Idaho, Utah and now here in the wonderful state of Cali...

My 38th birthday was Monday, the 30th of Jan. and it kind of sucked.... why you ask?? maybe you don't.. I don't know but here is the reason.... I was mostly ALONE!! for the whole day on my Birthday!! I went to work for a couple of hours...we'll explain that later.... much later. Then I went to a job interview that for the most part went very well... I am hoping to know more of the results of this by Monday... the 5th of Feb. and then I had nothing to do... so I went walking in the city of San Francisco, in the rain for about an hour and a half. I went to Berkeley for a dinner with my brother, and hopefully his wife... yipee... more on that later... and that was good. We went to Outback and had this fantastic waitress who, like me, believes in celebrating Birthday's the entire week... then I went home and got ready for bed..

Ranting Time.... S... look out!!

I think that the day sucked because not one person, of my immediate family called me... I CALLED them... some might say big deal.. but to me it is... I try to remember people's birthday's and make them feel special... I make sure that I call and send cards and all of that.. I really do.. is it too much to ask that my father call me before 9:00pm on my birthday?? and that my other brother who lives out of state call me at all??Is that too much to ask?? I don't care about the presents especially from my father... but a stinking phone call would have been nice. I called him just before we went out to dinner. I will give my FRIENDS a kudos.. they all called me during the day and if I wasn't available, then they would leave me a message and that showed me that they cared. I know my father cares... but he has a weird way of showing it.. so this week I have been awaiting my father's card, and a few others that sent their cards late and haven't gotten them yet. Hopefully the post office has them and not something else... we shall see if they ever arrive.

Maybe I am making too much out of this. If you are reading this sorry, but I needed to VENT!! over this one.

Now good night and check back if interested for more.

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I know... I so damned good at it...
John

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:08:00 PM  
Blogger Minnkey said...

Aww, poor John, sorry, if I had known it was your birthday, I would have said something, but happy really late birthday!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home