Friday, February 10, 2006

New Week, New Post....
Here we go... well, this week has been one of adventure and life... yipee...

I haven't heard anything from the job interview yet except when I called him(John) he told me that the company president wanted to do follow-up interviews and that I was on the list and would hear from them when they could schedule the second interview.

One thing that was fun, was that I went out to dinner Saturday night with a few friends, from the theater group that I work with in Oakland, by the Oakland Temple for the LDS church, and a couple of the people had their wives and kids show up so it ended up being a big group, which after the way the Birthday week went, BTW, still no card from my father... oh well, I will give that up... it ain't going to happen.. it was really nice to have all of my friends, who are in the area, go out to dinner with me... yes S, Mike J was there... amazing I know.. maybe I am changing my ways in my OLD age... shut up S... I know you have a comment... about my age, but just keep it to yourself. This is after all, all about ME!!!! no, I'm not BITTER!!! Not bitter at ALL!!!!

Work was work... I work for a company that is run by a husband and wife team... and let me give everyone a piece of advice... DON'T EVER WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS RUN BY A HUSBAND AND WIFE!!!!! It doesn't work... EVER!!!! This is the second time that I did this and it just doesn't work. They don't communicate. So no one knows what the other is thinking and then they expect me to know what is happening. The last time I tried to read someone's mind... I couldn't... it was TOOOO cluttered, and I drew a blank... inside joke... bad one I know.
So the quicker I can get out the better.

Other than that life is good. The weather has been gorgeous...I won't mention to S, that it is 70 degrees and beautiful here... I know, S... shut up and drop dead... hehehehehehe.. it is very cold and snowing where S, is... sorry... hope to see him soon.

Well, that is all for the moment. More to come... I will try and liven this thing up quite a bit... boring I know...
Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home