Tuesday, July 07, 2009





Vacation Friend or Foe Part 2-

Let's pick up where we left off... let's see.. April 20,2009... a beautiful day in CA. I started it out in Walnut Creek at the local motel 6. I wanted to start off the day rested and ready to go... I will post a pic of the room... and the menu... then I took the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train to my brother's in Berkeley and away we went... yipee or so I think... We traveled through Southern CA, through Arizona. Stopped about 11:30pm at a rest area and slept... I had done most of the driving and was beat... woke up about 2:30 am and stopped outside Flagstaff Arizona, for gas. Now for those few readers of this.. who don't know... it was HOT in CA the day we left and I was in shorts and a t-shirt.. yes shame on me for that... with my FAT belly but we didn't stop to change... let me just say it was COLD up in Flagstaff... it had gone from 95 degrees to 32 degrees in a matter of hours.. I was FREEZING cold and wanted to get into a warm car and keep driving.. well we got into New Mexico and it was a nice drive... I actually let my brother drive... heaven help me...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home