Monday, February 13, 2006

I am Kittyless!!!YIPEE!!

A little background story here... before I celebrate...

Last April,two friends of mine had 4 kittens born in the backyard of their house. They were female and feral. Mean little boogers. After much discussion, I decided to take two and they would keep the other two. The two that I took, were the wild of the four. I named them Brownie and Tiger. Brownie, looked like a chocolate brownie, with vanilla on her belly and carmel mixed in... Tiger was a gray striped kitty that looked like a tiger. They were cute and somewhat cuddly to begin with... and then at times, they were terrors... let me tell you.. Their favorite pastime was to see how to bug their owner at 3:00am... by scratching underneath the bedroom door. I rent an apartment from a very nice landlord and he wasn't thrilled with the idea of me bringing these animals in... but he agreed and I told him that I would take care of the apartment and make sure that they didn't destroy the place.
They came home with me last August and it has been somewhat peaceful, but also very stressful... they didn't like the doorbell being rung, they didn't like other people coming to the house, they didn't like being held except by me... which didn't sit real well... at times. I checked on prices to get them fixed so that no little kittens come along and also possibly de-clawed. I had several friends tell me that the de-clawing is in humane and along with the price.. I decided not to do either. $500.00 for both cats.. ouch.. well to make a LONG story short, I found someone to fix them for free... and then today they both became outside kitties... I will tell you about that story tomorrow.

It will be better than a Valentines story.
good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor little kitty cats...all alone in that big scary world we call California. Poor things.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Oh PLEEEEEASE!!! Since when have you been a fan of cats....these two have it better than you think.
Poor things my butt... these two have had it great... I do all the work and they make a mess.... Don't even try this poor little kitty cats thing with me... I am feeding them and cleaning their litter box and their blanket is out there with them... so no "poor little kitty cats" Please...
heheheheheheheh....

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home