Friday, February 17, 2006

It's Friday.. here we go again..
so let's see where did I leave off with the adventures of the kitties and me...

oh yeah now I remember, well, Monday I put Brownie outside first, because she decided to put her claws through the screen window in the back of my apartment. Now I wouldn't have minded it if the screens were old and needed to be replaced... but NO, she being one of the two STUPID cats that I adopted, like an idiot... had to put her claws through the NEW screen that my land-lord put in about a year maybe two years ago. He has within the last two years replaced every window in my building with new windows and screens and so she went out first... at this point I am sure that if you are reading this, which I know of only one person that does...you are thinking, "what a mean little ass I am" and that is fine and dandy. You can think what you want.. I did not just throw her out into to the cold cruel world. I took her out and petted her and cuddled with her( which she hated by the way) and then put her down to let her explore. She started exploring and found some trees behind my place that she liked fine and was"sucked" up by the trees. I thought hey what a great thing.. disappering cats.... so I went in to my apartment, and got Tiger, who had been whining, and moaning at this point, because she knew what was coming... and took her outside. She liked being cuddled, and purred alot.. when I would scratch behind her ears... I cuddled with her and she was nervous and then she jumped down when she saw Brownie, and bolted for the trees with sister, and she was "sucked" up by the trees. Side note here... I did try and push Tiger over the fence on to another complex but she being the smart cat of the two, hung on to the fence and climbed herself back over to my side. Damn cat, so I let her get "sucked"up by the trees and didn't see either cat again. Until Tuesday evening, when I came home from work.
Those two knew the sound of my truck and the doors to my apartment because when I came out of the house on Tuesday evening.. they bolted up the stairs to my door and "greeted" me with meows and "feed us" so I did. I got home Wednesday from work, and one of my neighbors, came over to me and told me that they were digging in the flower beds and leaving their messes behind, so I cleaned that up and then put their litter box outside for them and their water dish and food dish, thinking that would take care of that issue. NOT!!!!
I came out of the house getting ready for work today and my neighbor came down the stairs and said that the cats needed to go away.. her daughters car and been walked all over this morning and was just a mess... there are two stray cats that are now hanging around my apartment building because of my two idiots... I told her not a problem and started to gather my two little "darlings" up... and move them on... well, that wasn't about to happen very easily.. I got a hold of Brownie and petted her and put her in my truck... which she didn't like at all... she scratched the hell out of one of my fingers and my chest trying to squirm away... and then I got a hold of Tiger. Well, that proved to be a disaster waiting to happen, and they knew it... they both escaped from the truck and ran to the trees and hid... well.. they both came out of the trees and bakc in the trees when they would see me at different times and after about six times of this.. I went in and got a can of tuna for them and "lured" them ( here little kitties, have some tuna) into my truck. Their litter box in the meantime had been thrown away... and so was the water dish and I finally got them into the truck and drove away. Brownie and Tiger were both freaking out... and then Brownie found the tuna fish that I had put in the truck and she was happy on the floor of my truck and Tiger was just having a fit... she was every where... all over the truck and then she started her wailing.. a LOUD sad meow... and then she discovered the tuna also... so for about two minutes of the 20 minute drive to work... I was able to listen to my favorite radio morning show. I turned on this street in Antioch into a NICE neighborhood and drove up the street till I found a nice grassy area. Nice homes all around the area. I opened the truck door after I pulled over... and Brownie bolted for a house and crawled under their fence and Tiger, who by the way had kissed Brownie good -bye before getting in my truck that final time, I put her in the grass and I turned around and when I turned back, she was gone... left my world FOREVER!!!!
YIPEE!!! SOB SOB!!! THEY ARE GONE!! Boy will I have some pissed off friends if they EVER find out what I did... so let's just keep this a SECRET!!! OK??

7 Comments:

Blogger John said...

You know me boy, out to have an adventure daily.... you can just see this happening to me can't you??

Friday, February 17, 2006 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes - the only thing your story was missing was beached whale scott telling you about the one time he saved 4 million kitties from people like you and I...or Eric coming in half way through, tell you you are doing all wrong and then leaving, or jason telling what you are to do and then doing something completely different and blaming it on you.

if you had any of that - it would just remind me of a pageant or "endless days" story. What can go wrong does go wrong.

Friday, February 17, 2006 1:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you off work today?

Friday, February 17, 2006 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Amen to the third comment,luckily I haven't told Scott or any of the other people what happend yet... Bill and Marsha are going to be pissed at me... oh well.. I seem to do that sooooooooo well.. piss people off.

Friday, February 17, 2006 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

No... I am actually at work... just not interested in doing anything...

Friday, February 17, 2006 1:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the things i fixed on your blog had to do with commenting. It wouldn't let me or anyone else comment. furthermore, I have found it to be very helpful in managing comments to have comments sent to my e-mail acount to alert me there are new comments. (I only find this problematic when Tom and i are conversing). sure it fills up your in box, but it allows you to know when and where people are posting. i've got some idiot that posts on blogs from back in September.

Friday, February 17, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Thank you for fixing this issue.. I still haven't quite figured things out on this blog thing... One night I will have to have yo go over things with me... ok??
Thanks again.

Friday, February 17, 2006 9:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home