Friday, March 03, 2006

The adventures balloons, shopping, dancing, and me!!!!

Here it is Friday again so new week, new post!!! Yipee!!! Wait till you read this one folks.... here we go....
This all started a week ago Saturday... I had had a very LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG work week and I was informed by D and R, told me that I had to work on Saturday so I was in charge of bringing 2 human signs with me... yipee... you got a big yipee when I started this thing now you get a little one... not as exciting... trust me... I picked up one of them and he is a little weird by all standards, then I picked up my friend J, who met me on the road and away we went. Believe me the next part is the adventure... hehehehehehehe... We got to the location in Hayward, and I met D&R with J and scruffy... more later on that name... and we got to work. Well, J and Scruffy's job were to be human directional sign actor or actress depending on the person working the position. Bull S---... so I dropped off Scruffy and J at their assigned locations, and also a bunch of helium balloons to be beside them... boy, they were excited over this one... and then I went back to the location to work... R left the location and left me in charge to hand out sushi, and other various food like items.. to potential home buyers or hungry homeless people that come up to the location to see the new $800,000.00 dollar homes that no one in their RIGHT MINDS could afford that price in this neighborhood... but I shall not DIGRESS, because I am NOT BITTER!!!! NOT AT ALL!!! Then I started waiting for people to come visit me... yeah... well about 3:00pm J calls and says I'm bored.. can I come up and visit you and not sign any more... and I was bored too so I said yes... bad me... never when a woman says she is bored with work do I listen... bad... I picked her up and brought her back to the location... and we sat and talked... well about 3:50pm I decided to go get Scruffy and bring him back to the location so he could help J and I take down all of the decorations and put everything away.
Before I picked up J, I had been playing with the helium tank that R had left there for me to blow up balloons with the clients name on them. I was blowing them up and going outside and releasing them... fun fun let me tell you:). I wasn't doing a whole bunch at a time or anything just one every now and then. J and I both found these humungous orange balloons called cloud busters and I decided that I wanted to fill it with helium and let it go.. J watched me do several of these smaller balloons and was like yeah do it.. bad me... see I listened to a woman and where did it get me... doing the things that I shouldn't have been... oh well... so we did...

On the way to pick up Scruffy, we saw this great big bunch of balloons that this apartment complex had blown up to advertise that they were now renting... and I WANTED those balloons... on the way down to get Scruffy, we tried to get them but J got scared off by someone who yelled at her... so I decided that we would come back after picking up Scruffy and all of the other crap that we had to pick up and get these balloons. Well, I came back and to my suprise, J had worked the string that had the balloons tied down to one string holding them in place. I stopped my truck and got my leatherman out and cut the final string and ran across the street to my truck and threw these balloons much to my delight into the back of my pickup... which by the way I now OWN!!! applause, applause... good me... but I digress... and away we went. We stopped at this school parking lot and decided to release the ballons one at a time with a note on them that if they were found please e-mail us... not that this is going to happen... but you know... why not. We went back to the location and cleaned up our stuff and went onto the second half of this adventure... SHOPPING... I will continue this adventure tomorrow evening.
Good night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

while my posts seem to be organized and have a point - I love reading yours because they are just so random.

Saturday, March 04, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Well I rewrote my blog about this story...just to make you happy... sooooooo read it :-D... and when are you goin to finish this???

Saturday, March 04, 2006 3:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home