Friday, March 10, 2006

Dancing and Me!! The final installment...
here we go...
ok... so I had dropped Jen and Scruffy off at BART sos that they could head home and I went back to Oakland to help a user group in the theater that I volunteer ar set up for an event that they were having the next day. I got there at 8:00 and there was a dance setting up for that evening and I let them know that we would be finished moving the equipment that we needed to in a few minutes and the gym would be theirs. They were happy with that. After spending time with the user group, I finished up with them and decided I would hang out at the dance and see if anyone I knew would be there... I was pretty much right in thinking that I would know no one at the dance but it started to be fun... so I hung out for a little while.

I was just sitting there relaxing and enjoying the music at the dance when the DJ decided to play something from MaMa Mia... which if you don't know me, is ONE of my all time favorite musicals ever... and I started to dance in my little corner of the gym, which by the way I was perfectly happy dancing in my own little world, because that way people can't make fun of me.. out on the floor and I can dance anyway that I want to... alot of times I have been with friends or somewhere that I don't care what people think of me so it doesn't really matter.. but for some reason this time it did... so I just stayed in my little corner...

While I was wall dancing as I sometimes call it, this very nice lady came over to me and told me that someone like me, having so much fun dancing should not be dancing by myself, so I wrapped my arm in her's and away I went to the dance floor and I ended up dancing about 3 songs with her and her friend.. her name was Jackie.. I think... it has been such a long week, so I can't remember. I then danced the final slow song with one girl and that was the end of the dance for me. I had been up for at least 14 hours... so I was tired... but I had fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

I've seen John dance and it trully is out of this world (because it's only considered dancing on John's World)

(-:

Saturday, March 11, 2006 9:13:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Hey... be nice.... John's world is a good place... hehehehehe....

Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home